Information you need to win
S p o r t s D a t a b a s e . c o m
tools    for    the    objective    handicapper


name
password


CFL Sport Data Query Language Access. SDB Home     CFL Trends     CFL Query


The Lions are 3-9 OU (-9.29 ppg) since Jul 04, 2014 as a road favorite
SU: 8-4-0 (1.42, 66.7%) Teaser Records
ATS: 6-5-1 (-2.21, 54.5%)   avg line: -3.6 +6:  7-5-0 (58.3%)   -6:  4-8-0 (33.3%)   +10:  8-4-0 (66.7%)   -10:  4-8-0 (33.3%)  
O/U: 3-9-0 (-9.29, 25.0%)   avg total: 50.5 +6:   2-10-0 (16.7%)   -6:   5-7-0 (41.7%)   +10:   1-11-0 (8.3%)   -10:   6-6-0 (50.0%)  
Rushes Rush Yds Passes Pass Yds Comp TOs Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
Team 20.4 96.9 32.5 259.6 20.6 1.8 4.8 5.1 3.5 8.0 21.3
Opp 18.0 94.5 31.9 245.8 20.9 1.4 4.8 7.1 2.7 5.4 19.9
Date Link Day Week Season Team Opp Site Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final Line Total SUm ATSm OUm DPS DPA SUr ATSr OUr ot
Jul 04, 2014 Friday 2 2014 Lions Alouettes away 0-14 0-6 3-0 6-4 9-24 -3.0 49.5 -15 -18 -16.5 -17.2 0.8 L L U
Aug 17, 2014 Sunday 8 2014 Lions Argonauts away 10-0 3-9 0-1 20-7 33-17 -3.0 52.0 16 13 -2 5.5 -7.5 W W U
Sep 05, 2014 Friday 11 2014 Lions Redblacks away 0-3 6-2 1-0 0-0 7-5 -8.5 48.0 2 -6.5 -36 -21.2 -14.8 W L U
Oct 25, 2014 Saturday 18 2014 Lions Blue Bombers away 7-4 6-10 0-3 15-6 28-23 -5.0 46.0 5 0 5 2.5 2.5 W P O
Jul 04, 2015 Saturday 2 2015 Lions Redblacks away 3-0 4-10 9-3 0-14 16-27 -2.5 46.0 -11 -13.5 -3 -8.2 5.2 L L U
Jul 30, 2015 Thursday 6 2015 Lions Blue Bombers away 7-0 3-7 0-10 3-6 13-23 -3.0 50.5 -10 -13 -14.5 -13.8 -0.8 L L U
Aug 04, 2016 Thursday 7 2016 Lions Alouettes away 9-7 10-3 4-8 15-0 38-18 -2.0 49.0 20 18 7 12.5 -5.5 W W O
Aug 31, 2016 Wednesday 11 2016 Lions Argonauts away 0-7 7-3 6-0 3-3 16-13 -2.5 54.0 3 0.5 -25 -12.2 -12.8 W W U
Oct 29, 2016 Saturday 19 2016 Lions Roughriders away 9-0 7-6 6-0 2-0 24-6 -4.0 53.0 18 14 -23 -4.5 -18.5 W W U
Jul 06, 2017 Thursday 3 2017 Lions Alouettes away 6-0 0-6 3-0 14-10 23-16 -3.0 50.5 7 4 -11.5 -3.8 -7.8 W W U
Jul 15, 2017 Saturday 4 2017 Lions Tiger Cats away 6-7 15-9 10-0 10-10 41-26 -3.5 51.5 15 11.5 15.5 13.5 2.0 W W O
Aug 13, 2017 Sunday 8 2017 Lions Roughriders away 0-15 0-14 0-7 8-5 8-41 -3.5 56.5 -33 -36.5 -7.5 -22.0 14.5 L L U

Game Parameters: ROT, abbreviation, ats margin, ats streak, attendance, average punt yards, city, completions, date, day, division, dpa, dps, first downs, fumbles, fumbles lost, game number, interception return yards, interceptions, interceptions returned, kickoff return yards, kickoffs returned, line, losses, margin, margin after the first, margin after the third, margin at the half, matchup losses, matchup wins, month, opponents, ou margin, ou streak, overtime, passes, passing first downs, passing yards, penalties, penalty first downs, penalty yards, playoffs, points, punt return yards, punts, punts returned, quarter scores, rest, return yards, rushes, rushing first downs, rushing yards, season, site, site streak, start time, streak, team, time of possession, total, turnover margin, turnovers, week, wins

Passing Parameters: completions, interceptions thrown, longest pass, name, passes, passing touchdowns, passing yards

Rushing Parameters: longest rush, name, rushes, rushing touchdowns, rushing yards

Receiving Parameters: longest reception, name, receiving touchdowns, receiving yards, receptions

Defense Parameters: deflections, interceptions, name, sacks, tackles

Kicking Parameters: extra points, extra points attemped, field goals, field goals attemped, longest field goal, name

Special Teams Parameters: kickoff yards, kickoffs, longest kickoffs, longest punt, name, punt yards, punts


How to Query: Use with caution: CFL Database is in beta testing

The full syntax for access to the CFL database is: team:player:game reference:parameter.

To see the date, team, point, opponent and opponent's points where the team scored more than 40 points their last three games use the SDQL: date, team, points, o:team, o:points @ p:points > 40 and p2:points > 40 and p3:points > 40

To see the total points scored and allowed for each team in 2010 use the SDQL: Sum(points), Sum(o:points) @ team and season = 2010
e-mail links:   Content@SportsDataBase.com    Support@SportsDataBase.com   
Content for this site is generated using the Sports Data Query Language (SDQL).