Information you need to win
S p o r t s D a t a b a s e . c o m
tools    for    the    objective    handicapper


name
password


CFL Sport Data Query Language Access. SDB Home     CFL Trends     CFL Query


The Eskimos are 9-3 ATS (4.79 ppg) since Sep 19, 2015 as a road dog
SU: 8-4-0 (0.58, 66.7%) Teaser Records
ATS: 9-3-0 (4.79, 75.0%)   avg line: 4.2 +6:  10-2-0 (83.3%)   -6:  7-5-0 (58.3%)   +10:  10-2-0 (83.3%)   -10:  3-9-0 (25.0%)  
O/U: 4-8-0 (-2.58, 33.3%)   avg total: 54.7 +6:   3-9-0 (25.0%)   -6:   7-5-0 (58.3%)   +10:   2-10-0 (16.7%)   -10:   9-3-0 (75.0%)  
Rushes Rush Yds Passes Pass Yds Comp TOs Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
Team 21.0 101.8 35.7 279.2 24.3 1.4 4.2 7.6 4.0 10.1 26.3
Opp 16.9 85.6 34.4 281.4 22.9 1.3 5.2 8.1 5.5 7.0 25.8
Date Link Day Week Season Team Opp Site Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final Line Total SUm ATSm OUm DPS DPA SUr ATSr OUr ot
Sep 19, 2015 Saturday 13 2015 Eskimos Tiger Cats away 0-7 5-6 6-5 14-0 25-18 6.0 51.5 7 13 -8.5 2.2 -10.8 W W U
Oct 10, 2015 Saturday 16 2015 Eskimos Stampeders away 3-1 11-9 0-1 1-0 15-11 4.0 46.5 4 8 -20.5 -6.2 -14.2 W W U
Aug 06, 2016 Saturday 7 2016 Eskimos Redblacks away 2-3 4-7 3-3 11-10 20-23 3.5 58.0 -3 0.5 -15 -7.2 -7.8 L W U
Sep 05, 2016 Monday 11 2016 Eskimos Stampeders away 0-18 17-6 0-7 7-14 24-45 7.0 54.0 -21 -14 15 0.5 14.5 L L O
Sep 30, 2016 Friday 15 2016 Eskimos Blue Bombers away 7-7 17-3 2-3 14-13 40-26 3.5 53.5 14 17.5 12.5 15.0 -2.5 W W O
Oct 22, 2016 Saturday 18 2016 Eskimos Lions away 0-3 5-15 14-8 6-6 25-32 2.5 57.5 -7 -4.5 -0.5 -2.5 2.0 L L U
Oct 28, 2016 Friday 19 2016 Eskimos Tiger Cats away 6-10 6-1 10-0 7-15 29-26 2.5 57.0 3 5.5 -2 1.8 -3.8 W W U
Jun 24, 2017 Saturday 1 2017 Eskimos Lions away 6-2 7-3 7-6 10-16 30-27 4.0 60.0 3 7 -3 2.0 -5.0 W W U
Aug 10, 2017 Thursday 8 2017 Eskimos Redblacks away 10-0 6-13 3-7 8-0 27-20 2.0 55.5 7 9 -8.5 0.2 -8.8 W W U
Sep 04, 2017 Monday 11 2017 Eskimos Stampeders away 3-11 3-15 0-10 12-3 18-39 10.5 54.5 -21 -10.5 2.5 -4.0 6.5 L L O
Oct 21, 2017 Saturday 18 2017 Eskimos Lions away 12-0 0-12 0-10 17-7 35-29 1.5 54.5 6 7.5 9.5 8.5 1.0 W W O
Nov 04, 2017 Saturday 20 2017 Eskimos Roughriders away 1-0 10-7 3-6 14-0 28-13 3.5 53.5 15 18.5 -12.5 3.0 -15.5 W W U
Nov 19, 2017 Sunday 22 2017 Eskimos Stampeders away 5.0 52.0

Game Parameters: ROT, abbreviation, ats margin, ats streak, attendance, average punt yards, city, completions, date, day, division, dpa, dps, first downs, fumbles, fumbles lost, game number, interception return yards, interceptions, interceptions returned, kickoff return yards, kickoffs returned, line, losses, margin, margin after the first, margin after the third, margin at the half, matchup losses, matchup wins, month, opponents, ou margin, ou streak, overtime, passes, passing first downs, passing yards, penalties, penalty first downs, penalty yards, playoffs, points, punt return yards, punts, punts returned, quarter scores, rest, return yards, rushes, rushing first downs, rushing yards, season, site, site streak, start time, streak, team, time of possession, total, turnover margin, turnovers, week, wins

Passing Parameters: completions, interceptions thrown, longest pass, name, passes, passing touchdowns, passing yards

Rushing Parameters: longest rush, name, rushes, rushing touchdowns, rushing yards

Receiving Parameters: longest reception, name, receiving touchdowns, receiving yards, receptions

Defense Parameters: deflections, interceptions, name, sacks, tackles

Kicking Parameters: extra points, extra points attemped, field goals, field goals attemped, longest field goal, name

Special Teams Parameters: kickoff yards, kickoffs, longest kickoffs, longest punt, name, punt yards, punts


How to Query: Use with caution: CFL Database is in beta testing

The full syntax for access to the CFL database is: team:player:game reference:parameter.

To see the date, team, point, opponent and opponent's points where the team scored more than 40 points their last three games use the SDQL: date, team, points, o:team, o:points @ p:points > 40 and p2:points > 40 and p3:points > 40

To see the total points scored and allowed for each team in 2010 use the SDQL: Sum(points), Sum(o:points) @ team and season = 2010
e-mail links:   Content@SportsDataBase.com    Support@SportsDataBase.com   
Content for this site is generated using the Sports Data Query Language (SDQL).